Friday, July 16, 2010

Early July 10




While waiting for my darling's interview, I'm here doing nothing with my laptop that couldn't search any availble wifi network at Kelana Jaya Centre Point... sigh... So i decided to blogging without posting... of course when I back to office with my internet access I will post it...


Life goes on though darling haven't get a job... Actually I'm quite enjoy this few weeks despite of lack in expensing power... at least could spend more time with darling as I know this wont be a long time... My little princess also quite enjoy with daddy staying home recently... she will woke up earlier than usual (coz mummy always sleep till late no point waking up too early, smart huh?) and wait daddy to carry her downstairs and play with her toys and grandma...


I'm not sure Avryl considered slow learner or quick learner... she can imitates what we doing very fast, after seeing once she already can imitate and did it by herself... but when comes to talking, it's really makes us headache... until today, 15 months and 2 weeks old, she still dun talk... she can speak only simple words, like 'mama, papa, mai(sometimes meaning buy but sometimes meaning dun want in hakka), bai, na'... I guess that's all she can speak... but she dun like to use those word, she never call me or daddy... when we come back from outside she will smile and walk to you but not calling you... I dun use the phrase that she dun like to talk, coz she actually 'talks' alots but in her own language... when we try to teach her on words, she did concentrate on listening and look at your mouth shape but she dun try to speak it... Well, I put it as she has high self esteem, she will only talk when she very sure she can speak it correctly... oh ya, one more word that she can speak is 'coca-cola'... sigh...


About my new house, we just sent the defect list to the management and it tooks about 1 month to be done. After that will start painting by self... hopefully we can do it then can save the money of hiring ppl do painting... We bought a refridgerator at Maybank Treat Fair by installment... Good news that we got a sponsor for 1 unit of air-con... so not much else left coz I already try my best on cutting the cost, like darling said we just need to get the essential things to move in first... those 'nice to have' things can hold on... the most costly to us will be the kitchen cabinet... as now we plan to do a wet kitchen, that will request more budget... this is my new kitchen plan

I draft it myself, so it might not look nice... the wall in between actually with a door and a window but I dunno how to put it on :p basic idea almost like that la... haha...




Well, will draft another post on my house list checking... please support and sponsor on which you could ya ;)













No comments:

Post a Comment