Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Stressful post...

It's been some time i had not blogging... busy with students exam and my new house...

ya, i had got my key few weeks ago... dun sound exciting? few weeks ago i was really excited... but now the stress had overwhelmed everything... well, i do wish to move in early, but everything is about money... collecting the key already spent thousand over...
darling already cut down most of the unnecessary or so called not-so-urgent renovation, but still has lots to spend... luckily we managed to find kitchen expert that can pay by easy payment yet affordable... but lighting and some others electrical stuffs cant avoid but to pay in cash... which we are really really short of.

about my lovely daughter, recently i found that she is so lonely... she will always disturb my younger bro and end up scolded by my bro... so pity her that she is just 1 year old, but my bro always yelled at her... i wish i could take care her more, i wish to spend more time with her and teach her more... but mamy poko and enfagrow are so expensive, so i have no choice but to work harder... i'm trying my best to keep everything in balance... work, family, love and myself...
ok it's time to google stuffs for my new HOME... cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment