Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I wish...

I wish i could travel more... i really likes to travel, even by just looking at the photos of friends at different countries already made me happy... well, so many places i wanted to visit... the world is so big and nice, it's really a waste if we just staying in our own comfort home... but now i have baby, it really made me less chances to travel around... thinking in another way, i have children earlier when they grown up i still can travel around, right? optimistic thinking...

Like my parents, they have spent most of the time taking care 3 of us... now my father almost 60 years old, he only been to Singapore. I really must work hard to earn more, so that at least can bring my parents to oversea before i miss the chance.
My destination:

much more
 




No comments:

Post a Comment