Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day that darling not around

I think I should start to blog more... especially when darling was not around... so that he can read what had happened when he is not around...

but I seems like prefer to talk about my feelings more than things that happen... i guess that's the reason no one like to read my posts... seems like ppl love to read daily life more than others... anyhow i will just type whatever comes to my mind...

Life is hard, it's not what I always imagine... work as a boss, I have to take care my employees and that's not easy... live as a wife, I have to be caring but not superstitious... money is really a big issue in life... I have to face this... I feel so stress when the financial is not positive... yet I feel like cant do anything... sometimes I felt like giving up this business as I feel that it tied me up... without this business I might be able to earn more... that sounds silly... I know...

luckily there's still sparks of life, like Avryl my sweet heart... though sometimes she did something made me angry, but when looking to her innocence eyes my anger will gone... I guess that's why darling said I always contradict...

No comments:

Post a Comment