Monday, September 6, 2010

Selfish

I think everyone is selfish... Everything that we do, we do it for a purpose... and that purpose is what you want... an outcome that you want, not anyone else... even if for example, I want my daughter to become discipline, though it's for her good, but it's still what I want... so I really think that everyone is selfish., please don't tell that you are not...

I hoping so much for privacy... when I was young and staying with my parents, I cant have fully privacy... thus I always hoping for more privacy when I'm getting older and especially when I have my own family... that's why the first day talk about marry, I already suggested to have our own house... Unfortunately, our financial at that time was still unstable... so now I really wish to have my HOME

Parents in law maybe think that I don't like to stay with them... like I said, everyone is selfish... they wish that they can spend more time with their son and grandchild, but at the same time i wish that we could have our own life without letting them to see it... it maybe sounds weird... for me, it's all about privacy... I dun mean that my in law will touch my things or peek my diary or anything, but when it comes to some 'private activity', it's really inconvenient to me...

I'm selfish, I know... I always wanted too much... that's greedy at the same time... I'm trying to get what I want, yes, all, at the same time...

No comments:

Post a Comment